Friday, July 11, 2014

The Blob!

Super Mario Cola flavor gummies. I can't wait to try them.


Now where are my yummy gummies? wha..what is that?
















EWWWW! I paid for gummies, but got some vagina, squid, tonsil like creature.


I'm having traumatic flashbacks to a moment in time when my brothers ate my giant *Sugar Daddy* from *Magic Mountain*because my tooth came out when I bit into it #tears #whymariowhy? 3.00 worth of vagquisil gummies













NOW! the Taste.

After my family tried every classy method to get a piece off, like *bite this side and I'll bite the other* and the famous *taffy pull* maybe we should have got a knife since it looked like murdered meat, I guess the candy bought out our latent caveman persona.

It was very good it was the first candy that was cola flavor that actually taste like cola, RC cola in fact.




I got a full refund for the candy.
I asked for just half a refund.
I'm 3.00 richer

No comments:

Post a Comment