Wednesday, June 4, 2014

VoxBox, from Influenster

Free things Free thinnnngsssssssss!

La  Caja.

open box meet the spread.


This one refuses to stay right side up. pouring candy hearts into my mouth.
                                               
                                                   I have no car so this will be no use to me

Avon, Anew Reversalist


                             These will come in handy when people forget to BUY TISSUE AGAIN! leaving me stranded on the toilet hmph.

My Mom was a neosporin loyalist if you had a 4th degree burn she would throw neosporin at you.
 Never seen this kind of ivory before soap is always good to have around especially when these snobs run out of body wash they'll want my bar soap.
                         And a free coupon for Breyers  Gelato, What is a gelato?

now influenster gave me this voxbox of goodies to try for free

No comments:

Post a Comment