Saturday, June 21, 2014

Antisocial Hag

Since I'm that title above. I don't do nothing, I know no one, and I'm a hermit with issues and bad penmanship and punctuation.


I bought some candy I thought wow since it's from another country it must be made from the chocolate bones of magical faeries.
                                                                       Ghana
                                                             
                         I opened them I thought they had nuts I wished and hoped for nuts I saw nuts on                                                         the cover so I assumed NUTS! I'm nuts no nuts


               no....... NUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!







                           This pic represents the chaos in my life or I couldn't give to unicorn balls to fix it

                                                 
                                              The seller gave me 2 of these candies for free
                                                       
                                                       the note that came with my order


 The chocolate was just normal run of the meal chocolate  I thought it would send me on a kawaii adventure of super anime fantasicness


It was a very good chocolate. I would buy it again, it was light, delicious. I ate more then 4 pieces and didn't get a sick feeling.......REALLY GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment